As an introductory journey to taste what Nepal is: Total Experience Nepal. As the Himalayas are a dream for mountaineers and adventurers. However, less known for its great comfort in serving as a holiday country for families and people. They get the opportunity to explore and experience the unique Hinduism culture and breathtaking nature. Most importantly, Himalayan Leaders offers you a wide variety of themes, families, and eco-itineraries into the spectacular Himalayas.
In addition, Experience Nepal in a way that no other tour operator offers. Thereafter, one can go to unspoiled mountain villages where no tourists have been before. Furthermore, they also can learn about the culture from the inside. You will visit and even participate in a development project for deaf children and teach them how to write in simple English.
The warm friendliness of Nepal is also addressed by tasting the culture with music and dance. But you’ll be most amazed at the magical sunrise in the Himalayas as we invite you for a spectacular walk and overnight at a Sherpa hotel in Sarangkot. And not to forget you will be bathing Elephants at Chitwan National Park and staying within this unique resort in your own special lodge. You see all the highlights of Nepal in a complete and unique journey altogether. For all ages and memorable of its kind.
- Ideal for families and all ages to explore Nepal in a unique and comfortable way.
- Complete sightseeing of ancient Kathmandu.
- Scenic Himalaya sunrise trek in Pokhara.
- Discover the unknown mountain range of Dolakha.
- Unique homestay in an authentic Nepali farmhouse.
- Chitwan National Park included.
- Spectacular views of Annapurna and Langtang mountain ranges.
- Experiencing the real culture of Nepal by cooking lessons, traditional dance classes and visiting social projects, and teaching English to deaf children.