Himalayan Leaders presents one of the most desired itineraries i.e. India-Nepal. The combination of two fascinating countries in one trip: India-Nepal. Firstly, India offers mysterious and overwhelming impressive fortresses from Hindu and Mogul origins. Secondly, Nepal takes you to the Roof of the world with its highest mountains on earth. So, this is a classic trip covering the highlights of India and Nepal. Moreover, you will have the opportunity to acquaint yourself with the history, culture, religion, and architectural treasuries of both countries. You will visit the delights of the Rajasthan Wonders, the desert state of India, the Maharaja’s Palaces & the famous Taj Mahal, and the mystical Ghats of Varanasi.
In Nepal, we selected the overwhelmingly beautiful Himalayan panoramas in Pokhara. Pokhara is also popular as the city of lakes and caves at the foot of the majestic Annapurna mountain range. Finally, you will explore Kathmandu Valley with its thousands of temples, stupas, and monasteries of which Pashupatinath (the National Hindu temple) & Boudha Natha (the biggest Buddhist monastery) is the most famous. This cultural tour is specially designed for its completeness and is suitable for all ages.
- Two Himalayan countries in one trip
- Word famous Taj Mahal mausoleum
- Ghats of Varanasi
- Explore deserts and fortresses in Rajasthan
- Himalayan sunrise in the Annapurna mountain area
- Temples, stupas, and monasteries in Katmandu Valley
- Lakes and caves in Pokhara Nepal
- Drive, fly, train, boat, and even Elephant ride
- Complete experience in just 20 days
o=overnight, b=breakfast, l=lunch, d=dinner