If you are adventurous, love to experience ancient cultures, or to trek, climb under safe circumstances and all that for great value, then we are the agency for you!
And if that doesn’t convince you takes closer look at what other clients liked in our testimonials section or just read our top six reasons why you should choose us:
- Himalayan Leaders (P) Ltd. is a fully by the Government authorized company, -well-known and established agency in Nepal. See our legal documents here
- Himalayan Leaders is a highly experienced tour operator
Our founder and present Manager, Jagat Dahal has over 20 years of experience as a guide, in and around all of the mountain ranges of Nepal, giving him a keen insight into what it takes to organize good, safe itineraries into the Himalayas. All of our porters and guides are hired accordingly to highest quality standards. Himalayan Leaders was founded upon well-experienced guides and intuitive knowledge of the nation’s culture, religion, history and geography.
- Truly customizable tours
At Himalayan Leaders, we use our unique technical know-how to organize tour that truly meets your needs. Whether you are looking for a budget tour, luxury tour, adventurous trekking, as a group or individual; we provide all the solutions.
- Outstanding care for our guides and portersUnlike the majority of trekking companies in Nepal, employees of Himalayan Leaders receive fixed, monthly salaries. Freelance employees are also paid a decent wage. More importantly, we provide constant training. Every employee gets the opportunity for personal development, delivered via courses in English, about nature, history, and ongoing training as a mountain guide techniques and safety precautions … Additionally; Himalayan Leaders has a full insurance policy for all its trekking guides, climbers and porters. This unique insurance covers the cost of health care if injured or sick and serves the pension fund if any employee is physically disabled. Our employees are seen as our key assets!
Our employees are seen as our key assets!
- Respect for our local people and environmentHimalayan Leaders is very aware of the importance of preserving the natural beauty and culture of Nepal, so that future generations can also explore the wonders of this fragile environment. We are therefore committed to responsible travel with minimum impact on the environment and local communities.
- Frequent communication with us about your trip, on your terms!
Professional service requires understanding your needs. Himalayan Leaders provide all the necessary services so that your travel dreams come true and you can keep in contact with us by phone, email or even instant messenger if you so desire
To find out about a trek to Everest base camp, Annapurna and many other destinations, click here To find out more about our company, the environment and our history, click on About us