Marshyangdi River Rafting
The Marshyangdi River is also referred to as the “Raging River” in common Terms. A section of the Annapurna mountain range can see to the north. This is the place where the Marshyangdi River flows. It started off traveling in a southeasterly direction when we first spotted it. After that, it made a bend to the south just below Chame. There is a possibility, that the towering Manaslu find the sources of the river directly under the shade cast.
In Addition, The journey around the Annapurna Mountains starts here. The Annapurna Circuit is a trek that typically takes 21 days to complete. However, in modern times, because of improvements in road conditions, the number of days spent hiking has decreased. The length of the Annapurna circuit hiking tour can adjust within ten days. In addition to that, it is a fantastic location with breathtaking panoramas. Because of its proximity to Ngadi, it is very convenient.
- Put in Point: Bensisahar (altitude 823 m)Bensisahar (altitude 823 m)
- Take out Point: Bimalnagar (altitude 370m)
- Distance on the river: 47 km.
- Kathmandu-Bensisahar: 190 km.
- Kathmandu-Bimalnagar: 135 km.
- Gradient: class 4+(5-)
- Rafting days: 3 or 4
- The total duration of the rafting: 5 days
- Volume in November: 80 M3/sec
- Best period: November till December and from March till April