We feel proud to organize our biking expedition to Tilicho Lake. Hence, it is one of the highest lakes in the world existing at a height of 5200m. The lake lies on the north side of the Annapurna Himalayan range, just below Tilicho Peak (7134m).
Technically reaching here is not easy as the route rises to the Mesukantu-La pass at 5,300m. But it is really exciting when the bikers succeed to get there. After that, you can find the wonderfully rich nature with panoramic mountains towering over you at your close-up distance. During this Mountain Bike tour, offers you a fascinating insight into the life of middle hill Nepalese, ethnic groups from Hindu farmers to Tibetan Lamas, incredible views of many of the Himalayas’ most famous high peaks, and crystal clear lakes.
- Area: Annapurna region
- Difficulty: C+ (Strenuous)
- Starting point: Beshishar
- Ending point: Pokhara
- Best season: : Sep-Dec & Feb – May
- Max. Group size: 30 pax
- Min. Group size: 01 pax
- Culture: Different communities with a majority of Gurung, Magar, and Poon
- Mode of Mountain Biking: Popular in teahouses but it can operate in tea houses and camping as per the client’s interest.
- Himalayan Sights: Whole Annapurna Massif, Dhaulagiri ranges, Manaslu, Tibetan Plateau.
Note: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner