Annapurna Circuit Trekking;
Firstly, the Annapurna region and Pokhara Valley are located in central Nepal. In Addition, this is the most popular trekking destination in Nepal Himalaya. At first drive from Kathmandu to Bulbule, the starting point of the trek. During the drive, it takes about 6 to 7 hours by Bus or other private transportation.
Annapurna Circuit trek is generally called the Marsyangdi trail. Thereafter, it goes upstream along the Marsyangdi River. Firstly you will trek through canyons and gorges and move to the north side of the Annapurna Himalayas. Here you will pass Manang village which was once a kingdom.
We have to take one day of assimilation in Manang. This will help us to cross one of the world’s highest passes, Throngla Pass (5416m). After we cross the northernmost Throng La pass, we then descend to Muktinath, a Hindu and Buddhist holy site in Nepal. Hence, the final destination of our trekking point is Jomsom. Lastly, we can fly to Pokhara or hike down Tatopani, Ghorepani, and Nayapul to Pokhara.
In conclusion, the Annapurna circuit trek is a moderate trek that offers a glimpse of the mountain. As well as, the beautiful village, of Manang, a panoramic viewpoint from Throng Pedi.
- Area: Annapurna region
- Difficulty:C+ (Difficult)
- Starting point: Beshishar
- Ending point: Pokhara
- Best season: Oct-May
- Max. Group size: 30 pax
- Min. Group size: 01 pax
- Culture: Different communities with a majority of Gurung, Magar.
- Mode of trekking: Popular in tea house trek. but it can be operated in both tea houses or camping as per the client’s interest.
- Himalayan Sights: Lamjung , Tilicho peak, Pisang, Chulu far east, west , Annapurna, Machhapurchre (Fishtail), Hiuchuli,Dhaulagir, Tukche, Nilgiri, Gangapurna and Manaslu Ranges.