Upper Mustang Jeep Tour
The Upper Mustang Jeep tour is a good opportunity for those travelers who have less time to explore. So, it is the best option to do a luxury tour. Therefore, Mustang is the place to explore untouched Tibetan culture and topography.
Mustang is the former kingdom that ranks as the top tourist destination in the world. Its surrounding area is enriched with ancient caves, 16th-century historic monasteries, and archaeological sites. And this tour has amazing wilderness, spotless scenery with snow-capped mountains, as well as many other exclusive attractions. So, Himalayan Leaders organized an unforgettable and magnificent trip with our expert team.
Lo-Mangthang city was founded in about 1450 by the son of the legendary Ame Pal. So, he conquered and united the small kingdoms in the upper Mustang. Here, the high wall, 300m long by 150m wide, is in an ‘L’ shape. And this ‘L’ shape has safeguarded the town from warriors, bandits, and fierce winds for hundreds of years.
- Duration: 15 days.
- Best season: Oct-May.
- Altitude:3,900 m.(Lomanthang).
- Starting Point: Drive from Pokhara.
- Ending Point: Jomsom ( flyback).
- Culture: Different communities with a majority of Thakali, Tibetan Lobas, and their unique culture.
- Mode of Tour: Fully Organized Lodge Tour.
- Himalayan Sights: Annapurna range, Dhaulagiri ranges, Nilgiri, Tibetan plateau, etc. the most isolated and unexplored corner of the Himalayas.
Note: B=Breakfast, L= Lunch, D=Dinner